Be a part of Maine's Green Revolution.
Maine is remarkably well positioned to provide a definitive resource and portal for all things green. MGA will be in print, electronic media, and will host seminars relevant to Maine’s green conscience. Currently, there is no such resource to educate and/or provide comprehensive information to fully address the many areas of green living and lifestyle. MGA’s approach provides a special opportunity to the residents of Maine and reveals a market niche to a ready-made audience of both consumers and businesses that represent a resource for advertising dollars.
The Maine Green Advantage magazine will feature
the following core content in each issue:
The Big Organic Idea
Will feature a significant idea that a Maine organization or individual has hatched to improve our lifestyle options.
Integral to our mission, we will track the success of developments in the energy sector.
Your Choice Naturally
We will explore natural Maine products and solutions to enhance your lifestyle choices.
Holistic Healing Plus
Homeopathic remedies and many other natural solutions for wellness will be explored.
Growing Our Own
Gardening tools, tips and other practical advice from professionals and avid gardeners all over Maine will be discussed.
Maine Green Homes
We will feature uniquely green homes and their many features and benefits.
Exploring Maine’s many natural beauties and inviting venues.
Maine Green Advantage - Now on the Air!
The core content of Maine Green Advantage has been a radio program on Stephen King's Zone Corporation. Maine Green Advantage, airs on WZON, The Pulse (103.1 fm and 620 am) every Saturday live with David Nealley as host, from 1:00 - 2:00. Following are samples of some of the content that has already aired, (in mp3 format):
- Dr. Susan MacKay, "Water Technology"
- Dr. Robert Steneck, Marine Biologist
- Laura Bridgeman, Naturopathic Doctor
- Dutch Dresser, "Wood Pellet Industry"
- Jerry Livengood, "Natural Gas"
- Jonathan Carter, "Industrial Mountaintop Wind"
- Russell Libby, Maine Organic Farmers and Growers Association (MOFGA)
- Dr. Moshe Myerowitz, Certified Nutritionist, "Homeopathic Counseling Plus"
- Virginia Manuel, Director USDA w/ Undersecretary of Agriculture Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Dr. Susan Shaw, Director of Marine Environmental Research Inst., Part 1 | Part 2
- Merritt Carey of Maine Businesses for Sustainability, Part 1 | Part 2
- Heather Parent, Environmental Lawyer, Eaton Peabody
- Lucy Quimby and Bucky Owen, Bangor and Orono Land Trust, Maine Trails, Part 1 | Part 2
- Jonathan Carter, "Wind Power Not as Green as It Seems"
- David Nealley On Pollinators, Part 1 | Part 2
- Jay Friedlander, College of the Atlantic (COA), Part 1 | Part 2
- Professor Richard C. Hill, "Energy Issues", Part 1 | Part 2
- Spencer Aitel, Two Loon Farms, "Organic Farming"
- Jamie Py, Maine Energy Marketers Association, Part 1 | Part 2
- Stephen Cook, Maine Sea Salt
- Bob Bowen of Sunset Acre Farm and Rick Gilbert of the European Farmers Market
- Ms. Hopkins of the University Co-operative Extension Service and the Maine Maple Syrup Producers Association
- Walt Whitcomb, Commissioner of Agriculture
- Jeff Johnson, CEO Cobscook Bay Company / Maine Fresh Seafood Pies
- Kathleen Rogers, President of Earth Day Network
- Jim LaBreque, Energy Engineer, Part 1 | Part 2
- Don Meagher, Manager, and Jim Dunning of Casella Waste, Part 1 | Part 2
- John Williams, Maine Pulp and Paper Association
Want to be a part of Maine's Green Revolution? Call (207) 944-6888 today about our radio sponsorship packages and save advertising dollars.
Click here to view the full media kit for Maine Green Advantage. Also, see our Maine Green Market opportunities.
Please direct all advertising material to email@example.com.